Wednesday 16 January 2013

Everyday i think "What have I done to deserve you"....I mean...You are probably the only person in the world who can make me happiest and saddest person in the world at the same time. I love it when you are home when I come from work, I love the way you quickly run to the door, the way you throw your arms around me and kiss me. I love the fact that you did it even thou' you know that i'm sick and could infect you. I love your mixed expression of cuteness and happiness at that point. I love that you stay close to me after that and that you are happy to see me. I know that I'm not perfect and I'm pretty sure that neither are you but to me, you are. Your little flaws make you perfect to me. I love every last thing about you. I even love the things that annoy me about you.

No comments: