Saturday 16 March 2013

I've been trying to do it right 
I've been living a lonely life 
I've been sleeping here instead  
I've been sleeping in my bed,  
I've been sleeping in my bed  

So show me family 
All the blood that I will bleed 
I dunno where I belong  
I dunno where I went wrong  
But I can write a song 

1, 2, 3 I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweetheart 
I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweet 

I don't think you're right for him  
Think of what it might have been if you  
Took a bus to China Town  
I'd be standing on Canal  
And Bowery
And she'd be standing next to me

1, 2, 3 I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweetheart 
I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweetheart
 
Love ‒ we need it now  
Let's hope for some  
Cause oh, we're bleeding out
 
I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweetheart 
I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweet

No comments: